I am an Illustrator and Animator based in London, and a graduate from Kingston School of Art.
I love working on exciting briefs, and finding ways to communicate ideas and issues to a wider audience.
- Creative Conscience 2019: Highly Commended for animated film Friday Afternoon
- Copeland Park, Peckham: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Show. 21/06/2019 - 23/06/2019
- Gerald Moore Gallery, Mottingham: Climate Crisis Exhibition. 13/02/2020 - 14/03/2020
- Forsinard Nature Reserve, Sutherland: Bones and Stars.
WHAT I'VE WORKED ON
- Assistant puppeteer: The Need To Be Alone, created by Catherine Prowse and Tom Fisher
- Animator at The Royal Opera House: Advent Calendar animation
- Animation Colourist: Studio Desk Animation's Ted episode 'How Sleep Can Improve Immunity'.
- Clean Up Artist and Colourist: BlinkInk productions Netflix Headspace Guide to Meditation series
- Clean Up Artist and Colourist: IRC 'Finding the Courage to Continue on in Greece's Refugee Camps' directed by Jocie Juritz